WHERE IT ALL BEGAN, AMONGST A RICH
MARINE HISTORY WITH SOME OF THE
FINEST EXPERTISE AVAILABLE TODAY
With its long and prestigious maritime history, England preserves
a rich shipbuilding tradition and is home today to some of the best
engineers and service providers in the superyacht industry worldwide.
UK superyacht designers include: Andrew Winch, Bannenberg, Dixon,
Freivokh, Rainsford Mann Design, Redman Whitley Dixon, Reymond
Langton and Tim Heywood. UK Superyacht management and brokerage
companies include: Burgess, Large Yacht Solutions, Royal Oceanic and
ISC's UK offices are located in Southampton, Ocean Village – close to Shamrock Quay, Hythe Marine Park and Hamble point and just over half an hour's drive from the international airport.
Via our network of associates ISC can offer
various facilities in various locations, including:
- / 75m undercover drydocks
- / Drydocks in excess of 100m
- / Large wet dock 130m x 30m
- / 1,500 ton slipway for yachts up to 60m. Undercover facilities.
- / Undercover halls for yachts up to 40m
- / Undercover hanger of 5000m with capacity for yachts up to 60m and 900t lift