In accordance with ISC guidelines, our
Quality Procedures Manual documents
specific methods for performing key tasks.
These procedures indicate the areas of responsibility relating to key functions, and detail how documentary evidence is available as a means of monitoring the operation of the quality system and therefore measuring its effectiveness.
Quality plans are prepared with the aim of achieving the objectives set by the Business Strategy. This relates to the identification of the market, establishment of sales targets, procurement and quality control schedules to include:
- Establish main detailed plans
- Each quality control activity and the stage that it is carried out
- Quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Monitoring of progress against defined objectives, schedule and budget
- Identify the need for corrective action, and where possible implement preventative procedures, based on reported progress
- Necessary resources
- Record and file quality assurance documentation